Saturday, July 18, 2009

Meaning of "Unveiling the Veiled"

In naming the blog Unveiling the Veiled the object in my mind was the name itself should be expressive enough to indicate the contents thereof. For, those whose inner eyes are open can easily understand from the title what the blog is mainly about.

Having cleared my mind of all motives, I pray to the Almighty to grant me success and save me from attributing this work to myself, for I am quite certain that the ability to perform all deeds comes from the Lord Himself and no one else!

I seek pardon from God for my sins and I implore Him to save me inwardly and outwardly from all calamities and ask the readers to pray for me to be vouchsafed by His Vision by His Grace.

Blessings (salawat) of Allah be on the Holy Prophet Muhammad, his posterity, his companions and his wives.

No comments:

Post a Comment